Data Collation: We obtain all the billing data we need from your suppliers and load it into our propriety analysis systems.
Analysis: We’ll examine every single line of data for billing and identify the errors and other cost recovery opportunities.
Cost Recovery: We’ll produce, submit and agree all claims with your supplier.
Returns: Direct to you from your supplier in the form of an account credit, BACS transfer or Cheque.
- Our software and skilled audit teams enable us to interrogate bills far more extensively than any in-house teams or traditional Cost Reduction Consultancies
- We can review the historical spend at sites that you may have closed or amalgamated
- Our process will not affect any current suppliers
- We manage the negotiation and money recovery
- We can instigate an estate/site audit where faults may also come to light; removing dormant energy meters within the building
- Some of our recoveries are from so-called second pass audits, where another consultancy has already reviewed a client’s billing data
Our goal at MAID is helping clients understand the impact of these issues on their business and identify the opportunities. There is a massive pool of untapped overpayments running into hundreds of millions of pounds, and right now that represents a welcome and valuable source of additional cash flow for thousands of businesses.